Eligible Category B & C Facilities MWR Card Members May Use:
- No-Fly Zone
- Stars & Strikes Bowling Center
Eligibility: Any individual ages 18 and over who are U.S. Citizens and who meet the criminal history check and requirements. Minors 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult MWR Guest Card holder at all times and have their names listed on the back of the adult MWR Guest Card holder’s card.
Cost: The MWR Guest Card costs $30.00 for adults; $20.00 for minors ages 12-17, 11 and under are free and is valid for one year from the date of issuance. NOW FREE FOR 2023! Get your MWR Guest Card in 2023 at no cost.
How to apply:
- Fill out the Base Access Form (click here to download a fillable copy) & Acknowledgement Statement (click here to download a printable copy).
- Email the completed forms to KNGV-MWRBAF@navy.mil or fax to 361-516-6195.
- You must provide BOTH your Driver’s License/State ID number AND your Social Security Number for line 14.
- For line 25, write in MWR for the Base Sponsor’s Name and 361-516-6232 for the Sponsor Phone.
- You MUST initial both line 29 & line 30.
- Once your criminal background has been verified as clear, MWR Administration will contact you (typically within 14 business days) to set up an appointment to come to the front gate of NAS Kingsville to pay for your membership and receive your DBIDS ID card that will allow you access into NAS Kingsville to visit the eligible facilities. A state issued ID and applicant’s social security card must be shown to Pass and Tag during your appointment. The MWR Guest Card will be valid for a period of one year.
If you have further questions regarding the MWR Guest Card Program, please call 361-516-6232.
Effective: April 04, 2023